Thursday, May 11, 2006

Freakin Cockaroachas!

Ok this morning I freaked like a little school girl when a freakin inch and a half cockroach creeped along my counter and into my dish washer. After a moment collecting what dignity I had left, I grabbed the vacuum and hunted down the bugger. I sucked him up with a "thawump" and took every precaution to make sure I bagged the intruder. But when I removed the vacuum bag, that slick backed little shit was too big to fit through the bag opening and escaped! After another freak session I tracked him down again and sucked him up once more. Now I'm sitting here and typing this memo while the vacuum remains on to make sure that vile vermin doesn't get a way a 3rd time. I FREAKIN HATE COCKROACHES is that hasn't been established yet.
 
Sam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a science fiction movie in production about alien cockroaches that have invaded a galactic space destroyer. The movie is call "Far Insect."

-F Ahmed