Thursday, June 07, 2007

Been wondering the same thing over and over again - why am I not writing? So why not kill a few words here. But instead of complaining about what's preventing me from commiting to the page or debating philosphical BS about what writing's all about (like I'm starting to do now) I'll just shoot the shit about whatever. Saw Blood Diamond today. Been waiting to get that DVD from my Blockbuster cue. I'm a fan of Edward Zwick's films - Legends of the Fall is a favorite as it makes me want to head on out to the mountains of Montana and rough it with the brothers I've never had. I must say that when I heard Leonardo Decaprio's South African accented voice in the trailer I was skeptical about him pulling off a convincing character. But I think he nailed it. There are things that bothered me, like the coicidence of Solomon's son becoming a rebel under the same man that enslaved Solomon. It would
have been easier to swallow if his son was recruited at same time Solomon got captured. A small issue

This message was sent using PIX-FLIX Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures with your wireless phone visit

www.verizonwireless.com/getitnow/getpix.


To learn how you can record videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/getitnow/getflix.


To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player. Note: During the download
process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

No comments: