Friday, October 19, 2012

Next Script

So now that money talks to finance my last pitch have fizzled I'm back to the decision to either continue and just finish the script despite struggling with tuning the plot or shift gears and write the script I've actually been wanting to write (I'll probably not want to write it so much once I actually start writing it but that is the nature of the beast). The decision came up because there are certain people that have been waiting a while for this script, though they don't necessarily have the means to get the film financed they certainly have the enthusiasm to give it some forward momentum. Time is waisting and this year will end soon. Assuming I finish this script this year, I'd be still on track with my 1 year 1 feature script minimum (I think). Regardless it's important to get something done and I'm giving myself until next February to finish this next one. It's an action-comedy and may be a little eccentric to attract initial financing but I think it's a fairly interesting concept that can blossom into something unique and fun. But it doesn't exist until it's written so I've got my work cut out for me. It'd be even nicer if I can get both scripts done but things change and my mood shifts so we'll have to hope and pray that I can find my muse.

No comments: