Wednesday, January 30, 2013

To Rayson

So yes it is my birthday and I thank you all in advance for your well wishes. But I'll take a moment on this day to keep a Cal State Long Beach colleague and fellow artist of mine in my thoughts, Rayson Pu. Rayson is a phenomenal illustrator and one of the nicest guys I've ever known but for the past couple of years he's been battling brain cancer. In the process he lost his sight and suffered memory loss and recently underwent a 2nd operation but is now in a critical state as a result of an infection. So if you have a moment go to his page and show your support with a "like" then check out his story, and most definitely check out his artwork.
My name is Patrick Pu, older brother of Rayson. This is a supplemental page that'll also be aligned with a YouTube channel also of the same title, "to Rayson". The goal is for those to receive updates, share their thoughts/prayers/photos, and show their support as he battles stage IV brain cancer.
Page: 115 like this

No comments: