Saturday, September 23, 2006

Site Feed

A cool thing that has been around that I’ve never caught on to until recently is the whole Site Feed phenom. For my site, all you have to do is copy the url of the blog and paste into your Feed Reader (you may have to add “atom.xml” to the url) and you should get the headlines of my latest blogs. It sounds complicated but it’s really simple – I use Google’s homepage Feed Reader. I can read a bunch of headline from all my favorite sites without having to actually go to those pages and web surf. Very convenient, very 21st century. Of coarse I’m one turn behind the trends but I like to take on tech that has proven itself before I integrate it into my lifestyle. Although I’m still not a MySpace guy, yet. Blogging feels more like a Journal than MaySpace and the pages on MySpace are cluttered and clunky. But it’s so dang popular for whatever reason.

 

Sam

No comments: